"I'm out here a thousand miles from my home,
Walking a road other men have gone down,
I'm seeing a world of people and things,
Hear paupers and peasants and princes and kings."

My hope is that this blog will keep people involved in where I've been, what I’m doing, and occasionally, what I’m thinking.

Saturday 8 December 2012

Summer 2012 - Part 1 of 2

A summer spent moving from place to place and place to place again can be tiring, but it certainly has its rewards.  What I may have lacked in sleep and rest I made up for with memories and stories, although now the latter are muddled a bit in my mind.  This is what I suppose what would be called a photo essay - with no particular theme or idea, except that the photos flow chronologically, from June of 2012 until November of 2012.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Ta Keo Temple, Cambodia. 

The Bayon - Angkor Thom, Cambodia. 

National Day - Ang Mo Kio, Singapore.
 

Pulau Ubin, Singapore.
  

Changi Point Ferry - Changi Point, Singapore.

Ang Mo Kio Fruit Market - Ang Mo Kio, Singapore. 

Seal Cove Harbour - Grand Manan, Canada

Swallow Tail Lighthouse - Grand Manan, Canada.

Quebec City - Quebec, Canada.

The Newseum - Washington, D.C., U.S.A.


Montreal - Quebec, Canada.

Kadıköy - Istanbul, Turkey

The Grand Bazaar - Istanbul, Turkey

Blue Mosque - Istanbul, Turkey.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome visual chronology. The graffiti in Quebec City always makes it seems like an outdoor art exhibit! Looks like the cat read itself to sleep! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete